College & Career Services

1. Complete and Submit Application. Applications can be directly accessed on college/university websites typically under the (Undergraduate) Admissions Tab.

The Common Application is used for undergraduate admissions by over 500 colleges and universities that evaluate applications by utilizing a comprehensive approach that considers additional factors such as letters of recommendation and writing samples in addition to GPA and test scores.

Coalition is another application process utilized by multiple colleges. Similar to Common Application, Coalition can be used to apply to multiples colleges. Colleges such as Uof I utilizes Coalition.

2. Send Standardized Test Scores Directly. When registering for a standardized test, be sure to include the names of colleges you wish to receive your score reports. Waukegan High School CEEB Code: 144322

3. Request Official Transcripts.

Step 1: Go to

Step 2: Click on Student Tab along the Top of the Page

Step 3: Click on Alumni Link in Center of Screen

Step 4: Click on Transcript Request on Left Side of Screen

Step 5: Click on Transcript Request Link in Center of Screen

Step 6: Click on Current Student on Left Side of Screen

Step 7: Complete Form & Submit

4. Letters of Recommendation. Determine if a letter of recommendation is required, and if so, how many. Letters of recommendation can be requested via The Common Application and/or Naviance as well as by emailing your request to a staff member directly. Be sure to request your letter(s) of recommendation from someone that knows you well and can highlight your strengths!!

Website by SchoolMessenger Presence. © 2019 West Corporation. All rights reserved.